Fresh Midwest dinners come with no reservations needed. Let us help you with the stresses of cooking your Holiday feast. These 4 complete dinners include a turkey breast or ham options and will bring smiles to the whole family. Dinners are paired with delicious sides and homemade dessert created and prepared by Wildfire Executive Chef/Partner Joe Decker. Order a complete dinner, or just a few sides - we’ve got you covered.
Our Dinners, Side dishes and Desserts are available to order for next-day delivery, or convenient days and times throughout the month.
Local Nueske Spiral Ham Dinner
Nueske's the premier Midwest pork producer, slowly smokes this ham over sweet applewood embers.
- Hand-applied honey glaze gives the ham an incredible flavor.
- This slow smoked ham is matched with incredible sides from Wildfire, including their world famous Macaroni and Cheese in addition to their sweetly gingered mashed sweet potatoes.
- This incredible holiday dinner is finished with the Wildfire homemade Chocolate Cream Pie.
Your family will be well-fed and feeling as if they just dined in a restaurant, all in the convenience of your own home! Hurry and order, supplies are limited.
Boar's Head Carve and Serve Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
Looking for that Holiday Dinner for a smaller gathering? This Boar's Head Carve and Serve Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Dinner is for you!
- Packed with the flavor of home, Boar's Head Oven Roasted Turkey Breast is carefully crafted from a family recipe; slow roasted with savory spices for a uniquely rich and satisfying flavor, and browned in the oven for traditional taste.
- This boneless all white meat turkey breast (no fussing with carving around the dinner table), is deliciously paired with Wildfire's famous whipped mashed potatoes, old world stuffing, mushroom gravy and cranberry orange relish.
- Save room for a real treat with Wildfire's famous Pecan Pie.
Your family will approve of this delicious holiday dinner!
Wildfire Turkey Breast Dinner (All Natural)
Created for smaller gatherings, this Holiday Dinner starts with fully cooked, all natural turkey from our friends at Plainville Farms.
- Local, humanely raised and no added growth hormones.
- This delicious, slow roasted bird is surrounded by Wildfire’s famous side dishes. From their creamy buttery mashed potatoes to the homemade stuffing, and for dessert their best tasting homemade pumpkin pie!
- Created in the restaurant by Wildfire, delivered fresh to you to reheat and serve as if you were dining in a restaurant.
Don't worry, there will be plenty of leftovers to enjoy afterwards. Hurry and order, supplies are limited.
Boar's Head Sweet Boneless Smoked and Uncured Ham
Looking for that Holiday Dinner for a smaller gathering? This Boar's Head Sweet Boneless Smoked Uncured Ham is for you!
- The consummate centerpiece to any holiday or family meal, Boar's Head ham is slow roasted and provides all the flavor of traditional bone-in ham.
- This ham is surrounded with your favorite Wildfire sides and dishes, including a great pairing of Mac'n Cheese, whipped sweet mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables and topped off with Wildfire's Pie of the month, Chocolate Cream.
- Boar's Head ham is gluten-free, no nitrate or nitrite added, and raised without added hormones.
This is a family favorite your smaller gathering will appreciate.
Extra Sides and Desserts
You can add to our dinners by ordering extra sides and desserts ala carte. Choose what savory side you would like to add from Roasted Vegetables, Cauliflower Mash, Butternut and Potato Gratin to Wildfire’s famous Creamed Spinach and Creamy Mashed Potatoes. Add more pies by choosing any of the 7 Wildfire pies including a year-round favorite Door County Cherry Pie or the Classic Chocolate Cream Pie.